Train Chartering is offering private First Class carriages for travel to The Cheltenham Festival 2011 from London. On Tuesday 15th, Wednesday 16th and Friday 18th March, the carriages are in the Tote's charter trains, and on Thursday 17th March, on scheduled trains.
The Cheltenham Festival 2010 is taking place 15 - 18 June 2011. There is an included coach transfer service between the station and the racecourse.
The First Class carriages in the charter trains include Pullman dining; a Great British breakfast after a welcoming glass of champagne or Buck's Fizz on the way to the races, and a four-course dinner on the return to London.
Provided complimentary with each private carriage on the charter trains are:
- souvenir badges
- (worth up to £80 each) Club Enclosure badges
- access to on-course private marquee with full betting facilities and pay bar
- guest speakers who will 'mark your card'
Prices for a 42-seat private carriage in the charter trains for orders before 31st December are £12,150 on Tuesday and Wednesday and £12,500 on Friday; from 1st January, prices increase to £12,500 and £12,950. Prices for the private carriage on the scheduled trains on Thursday are on application.
Train Chartering has provided charter trains and private carriages since 1998 to corporate and individual clients as well as group travel organisers. Combining this experience with a wide range of train types, Train Chartering is in a unique position to tailor an appropriate rail travel experience.
Simon Pielow +44-0-1249 890176.
Notes for editors
- Email for press briefing notes.
- Photos available here.
- Click here for further information on The Cheltenham Festival.
- Train Chartering supplies private charter trains and carriages. Other related services include: