Train Chartering has launched 'You're A Star' incentive travel between Paris, Brussels and London, building on its group travel and event planning expertise. The first event was a staff away-day for a corporate client, featuring private Eurostar carriages, a private riverboat and lunch up the Eiffel Tower.
Private carriages are ideal for smaller groups for which a complete chartered train is inappropriate. We still offer our full project and guest management services as well as a range of catering and entertainment options. Event planning in Paris and Brussels is a natural extension of our expertise.
Train Chartering has arranged the use of a private carriage on Eurostar, lunch up the Eiffel Tower, a privately chartered riverboat on the Seine and a visit to Montmartre. The day is designed to reward a successful business team from Proctor & Gamble, offering an escorted programme making the most of Paris.
Train Chartering is witnessing growing interest in its escorted group travel in private carriages, whether on national railways or international trains such as Eurostar.
Event planning in Brussels and Paris has now been added to the growing range of services provided by Train Chartering that involve quality rail travel.
Train Chartering's Simon Pielow knows why group travel in private carriages is growing in popularity, "Private carriages are ideal for smaller groups for which a complete chartered train is inappropriate. We still offer our full project & guest management services as well as a range of catering & entertainment options. Event planning in Paris & Brussels is a natural extension of our expertise."
The group leader commented, "The day in Paris was memorable - not a moment to spare; a real introduction to Paris. Train Chartering was excellent and very organised, keeping us to schedule so we could see so many of the sights."
Train Chartering (www.trainchartering.com) is the pioneer of a coordinated approach to sourcing, theming and crewing special trains for a variety of corporate and leisure applications. This full service approach is enhanced by comprehensive guest management, including ground handling & transfer services.
For more information
Train Chartering, Simon Pielow, +44 (0) 1249 890176 for railway & train locations
Notes for editors
- Press briefing notes from 01923-783 347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos available on request.
- Train Chartering is behind the Luxury Train Club www.luxurytrainclub.com which lists most of the world's luxury trains.
- Train Chartering's managers have an intimate knowledge of Paris & Brussels through residence and working with Eurostar for many years.
- Train Chartering supplies private charter trains and carriages from any station to any station, to a tailored timetable, for groups over 10 up to 120 in private trains and carriages, up to 750 in private trains and more than 3,000 per day.
- Train Chartering provides full guest and project management, which includes ground handling from anywhere to the station, then through the station and onto the train, with enhanced catering, branding and theming, specialised carriages, onboard entertainment and transfers.
- Private trains and carriages are unusual venues for meetings, seminars, blue sky thinking and are perfect for incentive travel, delegate / exhibitor travel for conferences and exhibitions, hospitality and event travel.
- Key websites include:
- Charter trains and private carriages - www.trainchartering.com
- Luxury trains - www.luxurytrainclub.com
- Private rail cars - www.privaterailcars.net
- Promotional Trains - www.soundwaveexpress.com
- Multi-modal transport charter - www.transportcharter.com